North Lauderdale Job/Career Fair
Friday, January 26, 2024 (10:00 AM - 3:00 PM) (EST)
Local companies, multi industry recruiting event
Job/ Career Fair
Friday January 26 10am to 3pm
North Lauderdale City Hall 701 SW 71st Ave, North Lauderdale, FL 33068
Calling North Lauderdale businesses sign up to find your new employees
Hiring – City of Tamarac- Teleperformance and many more
When you attend the North Lauderdale Job Fair you will have the opportunity to: Meet one-on-one with recruiters and hiring managers; Build your professional network; Possibly walk away with a job! Some employers offer on-the-spot interviews and job offers.
Tips for Job Fair Success:
• Research the employers attending the fair and identify which ones align with your career goals.
• Dress professionally and bring multiple copies of your updated resume.
• Prepare a 30-second elevator pitch to introduce yourself and highlight your relevant skills.
• Ask informed questions during your interactions with employers to show your interest and knowledge.
• Follow up with employers after the fair to reiterate your interest and make a lasting impression.
• Take notes during the fair and remember to gather business cards from employers you meet.
• Utilize the fair to network with professionals in your field and make connections for future opportunities.
• Be proactive, friendly, and confident when speaking to employers.
• Be open-minded and consider all opportunities, even if they may not be your first choice.
• Stay positive and have fun at the fair – a great attitude can make a difference in making a lasting impression.
Interested in Recruiting? Looking for qualified candidates to fill your positions? City of North lauderdale job fair is the perfect place to meet potential candidates, network with employers, and increase your company's exposure. For more information, call (954) 7221520 email firstname.lastname@example.org
Sponsors - City of North Lauderdale logo – Tamarac North Lauderdale Chamber of Commerce logo